- Phillip Smith news innovator and publishing consultant lead the discussion and kept the rest of the gents in line.
- Joe Alicata from the best real-time data service out there (please don’t tell me I have to clarify: Chartbeat) also bringing with him loads of experience leading product for ESPN.
- Ro Gupta VP of Strategy for Disqus and fantastic partner in crime
- Sam Slaughter VP of Content for Contently, an incredible company helping brands tell powerful stories
- Stuart Schwartzapfel VP of Audience Insights for Big Fuel, who’s about the best advocate for the right kind of social and engagement measurement you could hope to find.
- John Keefe Data News Editor for WNYC.org spreading the word about what his team has been built on – build amazing content people engage with, and the rest will come.
To those of you who were able to make it, thank you for coming and bringing your thoughts and questions. It was fun sharing drinks, laughs, bean salad, and geekery with you. If you’d like to be kept in the loop for our upcoming events, just shoot me an email and I’ll keep you posted. If you missed us this time, we’ll have all of it available for your viewing pleasure via a video of the talk in the coming weeks. We’ll kick it your way as soon as it’s available.Until then, cheers to spreading the good word about engagement!