Product release notes | Chartbeat
Welcome to Chartbeat’s product release notes page. This page gives you immediate access to new features in Chartbeat and enhancements across our entire suite.
Below, see what’s new in our Real-Time Dashboard and what we’ve been updating in our content analytics. We hope you enjoy using all of our new audience insights and product developments!
June 18, 2019 — Apple News insights in Chartbeat
June 12, 2019 — Article Search
March 20, 2019 — Subscriber Analytics enhancements
June 18, 2019
Integration of Apple News insights into the Chartbeat suite
Chartbeat is integrating Apple News insights into the Chartbeat product suite for customers who currently publish to Apple News.
This development will allow publishers to better evaluate editorial insights and decisions regarding:
- Pieces of content that receive the highest engagement on Apple News
- Increasing real-time engagement with content on Apple News
- Where and how audiences are spending time on publisher content on Apple News
- Determining the best, most relevant stories for Apple News readers
June 12, 2019
Tracking content with article search
We’ve added a new search feature for the articles you track in Chartbeat. Enter the keywords associated with your headline and see all of the related content over the past 30 days, allowing you to instantly gather insights.
The new search functionality gives you more control over your content planning and execution, including more context when time is limited, improved Recirculation, better monitoring of longform content, and the ability to quickly analyze and replicate past successes.
March 20, 2019
Subscriber Analytics enhancements
These new settings allow for more touchpoints within Chartbeat to track subscribers, drive connections between audience engagement, loyalty, and reader revenue.
- Filter by subscriber Big Board
- Subscriber, Registered, Guest, and Unclassified classifications in the app.
- Subscriber account types are now directly below the Concurrents dial in the Real-Time dashboard.
February 25, 2019
A Multi-Site View of your content
Create a single dashboard for all the sites you manage or any subset therein, along with benchmarking data to compare and contrast performance.
- Quickly cross-post engaging content across multiple sites.
- Use historical tracking to measure the power of the entire network’s channel-wide experimentation.
- Use Site Context to see when articles on one site are having an extraordinary day based on their typical performance.
February 21, 2019
User Management and Secure Permissioning
Chartbeat admins can better organize, track, and manage all their team members who use Chartbeat.
- Save time with quick access, the security of knowing you can safeguard your data through better management
- Customize permission controls by user, by site, and by tool.
July 11, 2018
Our Historical Dashboard, better than ever
We’ve now added a host of new historical data features and reporting capabilities for you to explore.
- Review performance across historical and real-time datasets, as well as key audience and traffic segments.
- Access to Historical Dashboards through a responsive design upgrade on mobile devices.
May 30, 2018
Chartbeat app comes to Android
Users want to stay connected to reader engagement on the go, which is why we’re bringing Android support to the Chartbeat app.
Our mobile app fits well with the other add-ons in the Chartbeat product suite, such as Spike Alerts and Slack. This way you can be notified of traffic spikes and noteworthy referrer pickups, pull up the app to see more context, and quickly share articles that need action directly with your team on the floor — all from the palm of your hand.
December 4, 2017
Our new reporting suite is live
Chartbeat’s Site, Section, and Author reports can now be delivered to your inbox each morning.
Enhance content strategies with reports were built for users who work on deadline, need to take action on important trends in audience behavior. The insights can be used to:
- Identify hidden opportunities
- Share data easily with colleagues
- Quickly understand more about your content’s performance over time
March 23, 2017
Offsite Social, expanded
We’re excited to announce the expansion of Offsite Social, our social analytics feature in partnership with Facebook’s CrowdTangle. which will result in richer metrics, broader global monitoring capabilities and increased accessibility for newsrooms around the world.
What’s new: Understand how the articles you write are read and distributed on Facebook, Reddit, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
Want to be the first to know when new releases come to the Chartbeat suite? Subscribe to our newsletter.